Saturday, September 22

Alast! She speaks!

During my 40 days of absence, I have gone through so much emotions.
In a blink of an eye, I have lost my beloved grandaunt, won my first national medal and learned not to simply let myself plunge into an emotional roller coaster with somebody that I hardly know.

Recently, I've also learned that behind every good deed, is a motive to destroy.

Let's just say that I've grown up. Well a bit. Experienced a taste of what the real world is like and I'm slowly preparing myself to face it while I still have time.

~
 
So yeah, I was welcomed at my dashboard just now by a comment that well, motivated me to blog about something today :)


To whoever you are out there, THANK YOU so much for letting me know that there is at least one person who is interested to know more :)

So, day 24, is up on it's way.

-LM xox

No comments:

Post a Comment