Friday, September 20

The next step.

T-minus 47 days till I sit for SPM. Then less than 30 days after my last paper, I will be off to England. Thinking about leaving home to study scares the hell out of me sometimes.

I will be alone and I won't have any friends on the first day of college. I remember my first day of primary school where I was entering a class full of strangers and I never felt so scared and alone. Way back then, I had my mum to cry to, but when I enter college, I wouldn't have anyone to run to.

I'll be on my own.

I would have to make new friends all by myself and the thought terrifies me.
First days always bring me nightmares.

Okay, now that I've got my fear out of my head, I'll just have to toughen up and be confident.
Who knows? Maybe there is someone out there who is in the exact situation as I am.

So anyone out there who is attending or will be attending CATS, I guess I'll see you there in January :)

Dang it, I'm still nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment