Saturday, August 24

"P"

Finally, after more than 6 months of driving a manual car, renewing my "L", and endless scoldings from my tutor when I let go of the clutch too early/slow. I finally got my driver's license.

To be honest, I was afraid I was going to fail cause my driving is very inconsistent (mainly because of the clutch), but praise the Lord and my guardian angel, I managed to avoid all bumps, metaphorically.

I was kind of expecting a "congratulations on your license" car waiting for me when I got home but like always, life isn't predictable. Instead my dad said that I shouldn't hit the road until after SPM. Well luckily for the countdown I know it is less than 3 months. Oh well.

I'm kind of proud of myself I managed to pass on the first try because a lot of people kind of doubted my ability to drive as my feet can't reach the pedals unless the seat is drawn to the maximum front, and I had to look over the dashboard cause I'm just too short, but screw them. I can drive now.

So to all you guys out there reading, don't let what other people say stop you from getting what you deserve. Look at me, I'm barely 5 feet and although it took me longer than usual, I can finally drive now.

Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment