Monday, February 20

Inertia

Newton's first law indicates the unwillingness to change it's state of motion or rest.

Or in other words, the tendency to be lazy.

That was me. I notice my blog is inactive and recently, I couldn't find the strength to type out a post, plus the fact that my desktop was in service for the past week just gave me another reason to not blog. Since it's all fixed, I think I should stop lazing around.

Cross Country, Sports Meet and Valentine's Day have all passed and so many other things happened in between.
A big birthday shoutout to my darling Presscilla who turned 16 today!!

To sum up Sports Meet, it was great! My bazaar stall went well, our dancing was actually good and I am always surrounded by awesome people of Tshung Tsin. Even though we got last 5th, I am okay with that, because we rock!

Valentine's Day was fun, although the only gift I got was Laura's Ferrero Rocher, but I loved giving out candies and jelly beans to everyone! I do wished I saved some for him though, hmmph.

Anyways, House Party is this Saturday, the theme is OGBRY, stands for OrangeGreenBlueRedYellow, five houses for 2012. Means I can't wear my glitter top, I have to go in yellowmellow. Oh well, time to improvise!

I guess that's all that's left to update. For now. I have to get ready for my sejarah test that I've never bothered to prepare for, even with the 2 weeks notice. Time to burn the midnight oil!
Caution: Do not attempt this at home, especially the day before your exams! 

No comments:

Post a Comment