Saturday, May 21

One more week!

Oh golly, what a week has it been. Trained 6 days in a row, and I just can't get enough.
One more week till the competition and to be frank, I am scared. I'm scared of failing. I just don't want to come home and feel like I've achieved nothing, I want to reach home with my head held high and hopefully, with a medal around my neck. Fingers crossed!

Finals has already started today, and will continue for the rest of next week. That means I have exams and fencing to focus on, at the same time. I think I'm handling it quite well. I hope.
Having the exams in the hall is quite frightening. One bad move and the whole Junior 3 will be there to witness it. Gulp.

Well, that's all I can say for now.
Will be missing the Idol Finale, and the Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides screenings in the cinema.
Oh, the sacrifices one must make to fulfill one's dreams. 

Be back soon!
Pray for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment